At SPP, you get fast, personal service and direct answers. It takes just a few minutes to become a member. It's easy to implement and maintain. The only way to join SPP is by signing up directly with the Plan. SPP does not have a sales force and we do not pay commissions to anyone for selling the Plan.
If you are between 18 and 71 and have available RRSP room you are eligible to join the 32,000 other people who are already part of SPP. WHAT HAPPENS NEXT?
- SPP will assign you your very own member number.
- You contribute to your SPP account using a credit card online, through your online banking, automatic debit from your bank account or credit card or by sending us a cheque. No cash in the mail please.
- Fees can make a big difference on the money that is returned to you - SPP wants to give you the very best return possible and our low fees can be the difference. SPP has NO extra fees. There are no fees to join, change, start, increase, decrease - there are no fees charged other than our management fee that pays all professional and operating expenses of the plan - that fee is targeted to average one per cent.
- Our returns have been solid (view rate of return history).
- SPP is the 28th largest defined contribution plan in Canada as measured by Benefits Canada in September 2014
- Your money is managed by investment professionals. Investments are reviewed quarterly by five appointed trustees who care about putting returns in your pocket. One-third of our trustees must be members themselves.
Looking for more?
- Business Plans are available to employers! Click here for more information.
- Our Member Guide contains full details regarding how the Plan can work for you.
- Sign up for eUpdates to get up to the minute news about SPP.
|Sign up for SPP eUpdates|
|Like us on Facebook||Follow our Blog|
|Connect with us on LinkedIn||Subscribe to us on YouTube|
Click image to view video.
|View business video||Update your address|
|Read SPP news||Find a form|
|Checked out FAQs||Contribute
|Press about SPP||Report a Member's death|
Not finding what you need?Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org